Accounting Department Manager
If you thrive on challenges, demonstrate leadership, enjoy working with the latest cloud technologies, and want to make a difference, this is our offer
NSI is a company that promotes openness, respect, innovation, teamwork, collaboration and quality in order to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Summary of the position
The individual will be responsible for the complete management of the accounting department.
- Responsibility of the management of the complete accounting cycle for all our clients;
- Maintain a high level of rigor on the reliability and compliance of accounting operations;
- Supervise, control and finalize the steps of the accounting department full cycle;
- Ensure that the final services and products reflect and exceed the quality standards established by the company (quality, time, efficiency);
- Provide support to the payroll team and for the finalization of year-end files;
- Ensure a healthy flow of information to all stakeholders and customers;
- Carry out all the necessary follow-ups to meet the expectations of the clientele and the pre-established agreements.
- Supervision, coaching and coordination of all tasks of a team of approximately + or – 10 technicians under his responsibility:
- Support, validate and supervise the accounting team in all activities;
- Distribute the various client mandates to the team;
- Ensure that the team respects the rules of compliance, deadlines and commitments of the mandates assigned to them;
- Be a reference to support and resolve various client situations;
- Manage the team’s productivity;
- Supervise the team’s work processes;
- Ensure the team’s proper use of work methods and technological tools;
- Maintain a healthy and efficient personnel management;
- Ensure a high level of rigor on the reliability and compliance of quality accounting operations with clients.
REQUIREMENTS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or any equivalent education;
- Have 7 years of relevant experience or more;
- Be bilingual; French – English, both spoken and written;
- Have a good command of the Microsoft Office suite and the various accounting software used by the team members;
- Know and be able to comply with accepted accounting principles (GAAP);
- Knowledge of the Zoho solution and accounting and finance applications (an asset).
Desired work skills are:
- Organizational skills, time management and prioritization;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good communicator;
- Dynamism, autonomy;
- Team spirit and sense of humor;
- Thoroughness and rigor.
- Be part of a stimulating, young and dynamic team focused on collaboration;
- Use your creativity and bring your ideas to life;
- Build relevant and applied experience in digital transformation;
- Have the opportunity to work flexible hours, in telecommuting mode or in our different offices allowing a better balance – professional and personal life;
- Have access to a comprehensive benefits program;
- Have access to training, coaching and mentoring to develop yourself;
- Salary terms based on education, experience, personality profile and ambition;
- Be an integral part of an organization committed to generating performance for its customers, the environment and our community.
Accounting Department ManagerWe want to know you, apply now!
"*" indicates required fields