Performance and Technology Advisor
Are you passionate about digital transformation? We are looking for colleagues with an interest in both consulting and implementing technological solutions. You’ll find both the freedom and the support you need to develop and grow professionally. In addition, NSI promotes a management style based on trust. You will be able to work from wherever you wish, without compromising on the quality of projects.
Why Join us?
- Participate in our ongoing training and coaching in Lean Six Sigma, Scrum, Agile, customer consultation 101, new technologies (AI, coding), etc.;
- Take part in our Centers of Expertise, according to your interests, and develop yourself surrounded by competent people who leave room for your initiatives;
- Be part of a stimulating and dynamic team, with a culture focused on collaboration, openness, well-done work, and fun;
- Enjoy a flexible schedule, working remotely or in our offices. We encourage sports activities, volunteering, and work/life balance;
- Benefit from competitive salary conditions and a complete insurance program;
- Join an organization committed to the community and making an environmental difference.
Your Daily Routine
- Work, develop and configure applications from the Zoho suite according to projects;
- Understand the architecture of IT systems and define the business structure of companies;
- Perform technology assessments, develop recommendations, and advise clients on best business practices and potential improvements and automation of various functions;
- Evaluate operational processes according to Lean principles and propose improvements before transforming them;
- Work as a team with colleagues to ensure a healthy management of the client relationship;
- Summarize projects, results, and client feedback.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, or other relevant studies;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in technology implementation, consulting, advisory role, or project management;
- Fluency in both French and English, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of process improvement and Lean Six Sigma tools, Scrum, Agile, Sprint methodologies (an asset);
- Knowledge of the Zoho suite (an asset).
Performance & Technology Advisor
We want to know you, apply now!
"*" indicates required fields