Programmer / Performance and Technology Advisor
If you thrive on challenges, demonstrate leadership, enjoy working with the latest cloud technologies, and want to make a difference, this is our offer.
NSI is a company that advocates openness, respect, innovation, teamwork, collaboration and quality to exceed our clients’ expectations.
The individual will participate in
- Define customer needs in terms of automation;
- Simplify and de-risk the solution to be developed;
- Program API communications scripts;
- Build SQL queries for database manipulation and migration;
- Program the integration of Zoho with external applications;
- Perform support and provide technical support (programming) to the internal team of Consultants.
- Define the business structure of the companies;
- Understand the architecture of the various computer systems;
- Conduct technology assessment and develop recommendations;
- Participate in the review of processes according to LEAN principles in order to improve them for better automation;
- Advise the client on best business practices, and on the potential for improvement and automation of various business functions;
- Conduct functional analysis of the various application modules and diagram them;
- Parameterize, develop, and program around and within the selected Zoho Suite applications;
- Work in a team with other specialists and ensure a healthy management of the customer (user) relationship in an interactive Scrum – Agile – Sprint development mode;
- Develop custom reports, layout and integrate various visual elements into interfaces required for information capture and presentation.
Requirements & skills needed
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer engineering or BAC in computer science;
- Specific knowledge in process definition and improvement;
- Leadership, team mobilization, ability to see the big picture, interpersonal skills;
- Understanding of both process and technical aspects;
- Relevant experience in this field;
- Bilingual; French – English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of the principles of managing an organization, from marketing and sales to delivery and customer support through billing;
- Knowledge of process improvement and Lean – Blitz tools;
- Knowledge of Scrum – Agile – Sprint development methodology;
- Knowledge in consulting role and/or project management.
- Be part of a stimulating, young and dynamic team focused on collaboration;
- Use your creativity and bring your ideas to life;
- Build relevant and applied experience in digital transformation;
- Have the opportunity to work flexible hours, telecommuting or in our different offices allowing for a better work/life balance;
- Have access to a comprehensive benefits program;
- Have access to training, coaching and mentoring to develop yourself;
- Be an integral part of an organization committed to generating performance for our clients, the environment and our community.
ProgrammerWe want to know you, apply now!
"*" indicates required fields