Performance and Technology Advisor (HR Expertise)
Are you passionate about digital transformation and Human Resources? We are looking to expand our team with someone who has experience in Human Resources, with strong interpersonal skills and a good understanding of HR processes and challenges. The successful candidate will hold the position of Performance and Technology Consultant with a specialization in Zoho HR applications under the leadership of our HR Lead.
At NSI, You’ll find both the freedom and the support you need to develop and grow professionally. In addition, NSI promotes a management style based on trust. You will be able to work from wherever you wish, without compromising on the quality of projects.
Why Join us?
- Participate in our ongoing training and coaching in Lean Six Sigma, Scrum, Agile, customer consultation 101, new technologies (AI, coding), etc.;
- Take part in our Centers of Expertise, according to your interests, and develop yourself surrounded by competent people who leave room for your initiatives;
- Be part of a stimulating and dynamic team, with a culture focused on collaboration, openness, well-done work, and fun;
- Enjoy a flexible schedule, working remotely or in our offices. We encourage sports activities, volunteering, and work/life balance;
- Benefit from competitive salary conditions and a complete insurance program;
- Join an organization committed to the community and making an environmental difference.
Your Daily Routine
- Fill the position of Performance and Technology Advisor with a focus on the HR applications of the Zoho Suite;
- Take part in the development of the HR expertise within NSI;
- Accompany clients from the understanding of their processes to the implementation of HR applications;
- Advise and optimize all aspects of human resources, from strategy to tools, while keeping the interests of employees at the heart of the recommendations;
- Work as a team with colleagues to ensure a healthy management of the client relationship;
- Perform technology assessments, develop recommendations, and advise clients on best business practices and potential improvements and automation of various functions.
- Relevant training in human resources;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR generalist (in a small or medium-sized company would be an asset);
- Fluency in both French and English, spoken and written;
- Attention to detail, strong ability to synthesize information and great communication skills;
- Knowledge of HR and recruitment management software;
- Knowledge of the Zoho suite (asset).
Performance & Technology Advisor
We want to know you, apply now!
"*" indicates required fields